The KumoTek-X (KT-X) bipedal robot is the latest robot to emerge from the creative
labs of KumoTek Robotics and Vstone Corporation. This robot was designed to
offer an entertaining, low-cost alternative to high-end robotics, while stylishly
combining the latest in sleek design and cutting-edge robotics engineering.
is capable walking, running, somersaulting and standing up from a face-up
or face-down lying position. It can even be programmed to pull itself up
autonomously after it has fallen over. It stands 13" tall, has 17 servo
actuated joints (i.e., 17 degrees of freedom), a powerful 60MHz HV processor
with 512kB ROM / 64kB RAM and comes fully loaded with over 75 preprogrammed
The robot also comes with an easy to use programming interface, which is without
a doubt the most user-friendly programming utility to date and requires little
to no prior experience with robotics or programming. It can be purchased as
a kit or fully assembled.
- Height: 13.5in.
- Width: 6in.
- Depth: 2.5in.
- Weight: 2.9 lbs.
of Freedom: 17
- Sensors: Each servo has an embedded sensor for detecting the position in real time
- CPU: H8 -- 60MHz HV processor with 512kB ROM/64kB RAM
- Torque: 9.2kg cm
- Speed: 0.11sec/60deg
- Weight: 42g
- Control Method: PWM
- GUI: Slider bars for each axis; drag and drop motions for easy configuration; over 100 motion files included
- GYRO: Provides real time gyro control, management, and feedback through RS-232 connection
- RF and Game-pad Configuration: Easy to use RF or PS2 gamepad remote control for uploading and possible combination of motions
- Autodemo Files: Can upload numerous external autodemo files for untethered robot demonstrations
- Education: Great for educators and classroom environments